During the month of November we will be refurbishing our feed room and our and tack room using natural building techiniques. This is a great opportunity for hands on learning of natural building and natural horsemanship. We will be doing both every day while you live in comunity, eat healthy local produce, and swim in nearby waterfalls and rivers.
We will be using a variety of building techiniques.
You will learn:
- How to mix and build with Cob
- How to build a variety of different wall systems
- How to finish walls with Earthen and Lyme Plasters
- How to do relief sculpture with earth
- How to find and mix natural coloring and paints
Learn the basics of horse care, natural horsemanship and riding:
- The theory behind natural horsemanship
- The Parelli 7 games
- Basic horseback riding techniques
$200 per week covers all your meals, lodging, natural horsemanship lessons, horseback riding and instruction in natural building.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to reserve you space.